YongNuo has announced their new flashship flash YN600EX RT. It is the first aftermarket flash compatible with Canons RT radio flash system as built in Canons 600EX-RT flash and ST-E3-RT commander. YN600EX-RT can be master for other YN600EX-RT or Canons 600EX-RT as well as a slave to Canons and Yongnuos ST-E3-RT.
The older optical wireless TTL flash systems of Canon and Nikon are supported as slave. Simple optical slave modes S1 and S2 are also on board.
YN600EX RT is Yongnuos first flash has both high speed sync (HSS) and external power supply. Future proof is the new USB firmware update function.
YongNuo YN600EX RT will be available in our store during October.
- Guide number 60m (ISO-100 @ 200mm)
- Canon RT Wireless Flash System Support (master and slave)
- Auto/manual zoom head 20–200mm
- E-TTL, manual power mode and multi (stobe) mode
- S1 and S2 Optical Slave Modes
- HSS (High Speed Sync) to 1/8000 Second
- Canon and Nikon optical wireless slave modes (TTL)
- PC Sync port
- External battery port
- USB firmware updates
- Quick release hot shoe