RF-602 is using FSK 2.4GHz wireless frequency, suitable to use this free channel in many countries; guarantee 8f the transfer speed, distance and stability. It is available to purchase the RF-602RX (RF-602 is combined with transmitter RF-600TX and receiver RF-602RX) for using multi-receivers at the same time, also purchase the 3pins YONGNUO connector to control many types of flash light and camera. When using the RF-602 reserved to "Canon" or "Nikon" to control the flash light, the flash sync speed is up to l/250s, and 100 meters.
- Using global free 2.4GHz channel and FSK modulation system, and there's 15 selectabh frequency channels.
- Flash sync speed is up to 1/250s.
- Support the flashgun wake-up function; you'll never miss any shot opportunity.
- (Wake up can only used in TTL Compatible flash)
- Fire the flashgun through hot shoe part and fire the studio light through PC socket
- Supports to control multiple flashguns and studio lights at same time.
- Supports to control multiple cameras to take shots at the same time.
- Maximum operating distance is up to 100 meters.
- Type: FSK 2.4GHz wireless remote system
- Operation distance: 100 meters
- Channel: 15 difference channels and ALL channels
- Release: Half-way press, Full-way press
- Transmitter terminal: PC 3-pin input terminal
- Receiver terminal: YONGNUO 3-pin output terminal
- Transmitter standby time: Up to 20000 times (using CR2 lithium battery)
- Receiver standby time: Up to 45 hours (using AAA battery)
- Dimensions ( H x W x D):
- Transmitter: 38.4mm X 48.0mm X 27.0mm
- Receiver: 33.0mmX78.0mmX26.0mm
- Weight: Transmitter: 36 g (with battery)
- Receiver: 55 g (with battery)
- Nikon F6, F5, F90, F90X, F100, D1, D1H, D1X, D2, D2H, D2X, D3, D3X, D100, D200, D300, D700, D800, D300S
- YongNuo had stop producing the older RF-602TX with PC sync port,the new edition RF-602TX have all change into the RF-600TX,It support working with FC-681 to build more powerful system.
- Compatible with other brands flash (Wake up can only used in TTL Compatible flash)
- Nissin Di622 and Di866 can only support M modefor
- Pictures are only for reference
- Batteries are not included
- 1 x RF-600TX for Nikon (Transmitter)
- 1 x RF-602RX (Receiver)
- 1 x Receiver to 3.5mm cable
- 1 x 3.5mm switch to 6.35mm plug
- 1 x N3 Shutter Cable
- 1 x User Manual in English and Chinese