YN-560 IV Flash Speedlite is a combination of YN-560 III and YN560-TX, it has built-in wireless radio trigger as well as a reveiver, so you can not only use it as flash speedlite, but also a flash controller/transmitter.
Supports Wireless Master Function
YN-560 IV can be used as master unit, provides 3 independent groups with controlling ability, realizing remote control the flash mode, flash output, and focal length of YN-560 IV and YN-560 III
Supports Wireless Slave Function, fully supports YN560-TX, RF-603 II RF-602 Wireless Transmitter
One YN-560 IV can receive the wireless signal from YN560 IV, YN560-TX, RF-603 II and RF-602, with optical 16 channels.
When YN-560 IV and YN560-TX used as transmitter, it can realize remote control and parameter settings.
Supports Multiple Trigger Synchronous Mode
It can be triggered through the flash mounted on the camera, 2.4G wirless triggering system, S1 and S2 pre flash cancel mode.
- Supports setting save automatically, custom settings ( fn )
- GN58@ISO100, 105mm ( M / MUlti mode )
- Supports ultra-fastcharging recycle system, External power supply
- Flash modes: Manual mode, Multi mode, S1 / S2 mode
- Power saving mode, Overheat Protection
- Manually zooming
- PC Synchronous Port